• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Services
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I would like to submit a book that was graded over 10 years ago for several services, so it would only be opened once. However, I don’t see any forms for custom services. The CGC certification number is 1160633001

The book was originally graded for Kevin Eastman over 10 years ago, so I would like the label to reflect that it was uncirculated and from his personal collection. In 2015, Kevin Eastman Studios transferred the certification to me. I have all the paperwork, but I believe this information should be on file because the book was originally sent in by Kevin Eastman in 2013. If there is a Pedigree label or anything special for Kevin Eastman or TMNT #1 I would like to include that to.

I am not sure if JSA signature verification works for this, but Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird wrote and signed on the inside. If that can be JSA verified, I would like it done, and if possible, a picture of what was written on the inside.

Lastly, I would like the book cleaned and pressed, and I am open to any other recommendations CGC might have for this very special book.

--- Dave

TMNT.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @David Forrest,

Unfortunately, we would not be able to add the collection of Kevin Eastman as a pedigree at this time to this book as it was not originally submitted to us by Kevin or his office per our records. I am sorry for the inconvenience. That said, we can have the book pressed, cleaned, and reviewed the signatures through our JSA certification service. Thanks for checking. 

Regards,