• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Certification not on file
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently purchased a card off e-bay. I typed in the certification number and I get an error saying certification number not valid. I triple checked the certification number to verifiy it's correct. I really can't imagine anyone going to the trouble to fake a 1989 Fleer Ryne Sandberg. Could the Certification number been mistyped in the system?

• Administrator

Hello @Bill8181, thanks for reaching out to us. Happy to help! So that we may better assist you, we sent you an email directly for your attention. We look forward to your reply to the email and providing continued support! 

Sent pictures of the card on 21 May.  When I use the QR code when I'm signed out the card comes up. When I try to add the card after I sign in this is what pops up. This card is not in the CGC database. Are you sure that you entered the correct number? I have tried to add the card with the QR code and manually. 

thanks,

Bill