• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Book Art

80 posts in this topic

<h1>WILL YOU STFU ALREADY?!?</h1>

NO,..YOU SHUT THE F UP !!!

6 different users continually accuse me of BS and I am defending myself against INCOREECT, UNTRUE accustations ...

and if my defending myself because you are a group-think sheep pizzes you off,..TOO BAD !!!

KK

Yup, definitely. 27_laughing.gif

Do you know how many times I have been told I was a 'dead man walking' or 'starting to crack' over the past year ????????

YET,...DIM-WIT,..

I am still here !!!! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

and if my defending myself because you are a group-think sheep pizzes you off,..TOO BAD !!! Why dont you open your frickin' mind instead of merely joining the herd,,,, you dip !

KK

You mean, as opposed to the herd of OA sheep you've been relentlessly trying to gather up since you got here? 27_laughing.gif

Seek help my man, seek help! You've done nothing to advance the case of OA, and only convinced many here that one of the worlds biggest nutjobs is out there trying desperately to draw attention to it.

6 different users continually accuse me of BS and I am defending myself against INCOREECT, UNTRUE accustations ...

and if my defending myself because you are a group-think sheep pizzes you off,..TOO BAD !!!

KK

Don't you know how many times I have been told I was a 'dead man walking' or 'starting to crack' over the past year ????????

YET,...DIM-WIT,..

Don't you have a white supremacist rally to attend or some more original art to steal? makepoint.gif

Do you know how many times I have been told I was a 'dead man walking' or 'starting to crack' over the past year ????????

YET,...DIM-WIT,..

That should read "Dead Man Posting". And you cracked long ago. It's just not as amusing anymore to watch you spin yourself into a little dustdevil on a regular basis. Be off, foul fiend, be off! acclaim.gif

KK

27_laughing.gif,...

and if my defending myself because you are a group-think sheep pizzes you off,..TOO BAD !!! Why dont you open your frickin' mind instead of merely joining the herd,,,, you dip !

KK

You mean, as opposed to the herd of OA sheep you've been relentlessly trying to gather up since you got here? 27_laughing.gif

Seek help my man, seek help! You've done nothing to advance the case of OA, and only convinced many here that one of the worlds biggest nutjobs is out there trying desperately to draw attention to it.

That's the real irony. His ceaseless pimping has turned off MANY more collectors that it has turned on. I know I lost whatever little interest I had in the genre after reading his nonsense over and over again. confused-smiley-013.gif

KK

That's the real irony. His ceaseless pimping has turned off MANY more collectors that it's turned on. I know I lost whatever little interest I had in the genre after reading his nonsense over and over again. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmmm...maybe that's really his ulterior motive......to turn off as many comic collectors he can from OA, and leave all the pickins's for himself! Well....

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 27_laughing.gif

i guess if Arch sawmultiple IDs posting from the same IP address, it would be irrefutable truth.

i love the way KK plays the victim card at the first opportunity, especially when its his behaviour and his behaviour alone that causes people to lash out at him.

if he would just cease and desist with the drama queen histrionics, post about what he knows, he would likely be a lot closer to the OA hero he champions himself to be.

there are at least six - if not more, i don't really follow OA - posters whom i would ask first if i had any sort of OA question. kk would be last in any real list, not for what he knows, but how he presents this knowledge

Do you..or do you not....have multiple shills on these boards? A "yes" or "no" answer will suffice.

NO !

Absolutly no !

NO !

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

The space between before your exclamation points and question marks is only one of the many tell-tale signs of your postings as KK and your many shills. I could rattle off a dozen more, but won't as I don't want you to catch on. Identifying your shills is such an easy task now, why make it a challenge if it doesn't have to be? confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyway, your shills are easy to spot, because they seem to only want to talk about (a) the Ewert fiasco and the downfall of comic collecting, (b) how much they want to collect and invest in OA and/or © what a great and helpful guy you are. foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gifyeahok.gif

Your theory is amusing. And actuaslly quite pathetic as far as theories go. Like I said,..I could find posts with the same attributes. You guys are selectively looking at what you want to see. It is the mark of a poor thinker. I am not surprised.KK

comicartfan posts in the OA art forum and he uses a space before a quotation. I don't know comicartfan but he has been on the boards for several years.