• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shazam #1
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Overall condition is good, but it has two small holes in the front cover. It looks like there was once a stable that got removed.

Is it worth grading?

Thank you!

20240527_211656.jpg

20240527_211719.jpg

20240527_211704.jpg

20240527_211742.jpg

Maybe a 6.0. A 9.2 with a hole would have to be a clean, barely noticeable pinhole. You have to be careful with ebay sellers, there are good ones, but also those who either intentionally inflate grades or have no idea how to grade.

7.0 the book presents quite well but the staple holes are the "nail in the coffin" here. Sorry that you're eBay purchase was not a success.

Thanks for posting!

On 5/30/2024 at 1:33 AM, pschimmel said:

I hink it's more in the range of a 7.0-7.5 without the holes. I'm wondering how much those would affect the grade.

I think the book presents well and without the holes would likley grade about an 8.0 maximum without the holes. The corners are just not sharp enough to grade any higher than that in my opinion.