• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Registry Awards General Discussion
3 3

28 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2024 at 11:31 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

This is supposed to happen automatically.  The credit you receive from renewing your membership is different than the grading credit, as membership credit can be used for most everything, and the grading credit is solely used for grading.  So, it is stored differently,  and doesn't always get applied.  PM me your customer id number ASAP, and I will make sure this is corrected for you, as it expires in 1 year after you receive it.  

Mike

Hi,

My $500 Grading Credit (Silver Award 2024) wasn't applied either when I sent my most recent submission and my credit card has been charged the full amount. What happens now?

CS080529

Dikko

On 9/1/2024 at 9:53 PM, Dikko said:
On 6/15/2024 at 8:31 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

This is supposed to happen automatically.  The credit you receive from renewing your membership is different than the grading credit, as membership credit can be used for most everything, and the grading credit is solely used for grading.  So, it is stored differently,  and doesn't always get applied.  PM me your customer id number ASAP, and I will make sure this is corrected for you, as it expires in 1 year after you receive it.  

Mike

Hi,

My $500 Grading Credit (Silver Award 2024) wasn't applied either when I sent my most recent submission and my credit card has been charged the full amount. What happens now?

CS080529

Dikko

I'm sorry this happened and can be disappointing, I'm sure they'll rectify when able, I just wanted to make sure you're aware that today is a holiday here in the U.S. @Dikko

That is to say @CGC Mike might be able but if you need to email customer service (rather than call long distance?) Then it will be tomorrow or 24 hours from now before CGC opens again. I need to contact them too about payment, that I thought I had done, due to calling 3 weeks in a row and in advance but have to call again now that "they're looking" for me to call. (long story)

CGC mike might seem limited as of late in what he can offer and or get back to us with, today being a holiday, but rest assured I really feel bad because you're in Australia and a "phone call might not be cheap!" I too have sent off an email to them hoping during this 3-day weekend, but idk, I haven't been replied too and will most likely need to call tomorrow for a quicker resolution, so I'm praying you're offered a speedy resolve as well.... just an fyi if you need to make plans, an email, or several... etc.

service@cgccomics.com 877-662-6642

There is the email and phone, dial 1 in front of the phone number to dial America, I think. 

Anyway, you're not alone :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/1/2024 at 10:53 PM, Dikko said:

Hi,

CS080529

Dikko

This happened to my orders too for Custom Signature Series Scooby Sketches. I got it fixed though. Each time you just have to call customer service and go order by order and billing will refund you.

• Administrator
On 9/1/2024 at 10:53 PM, Dikko said:

Hi,

CS080529

Dikko

Hi

Contact customer service and ask them to use the grading credit, and reverse the charge on your card.

Mike

I have contacted Customer Service but so far no reply. My Credit Card has now charged me over $A20 for a Foreign Exchange fee. Can this be reversed?

CS080529

• Administrator
On 9/3/2024 at 1:29 AM, Dikko said:

I have contacted Customer Service but so far no reply. My Credit Card has now charged me over $A20 for a Foreign Exchange fee. Can this be reversed?

CS080529

Hi

You will receive a reply.  Please be patient.

Thanks,

Mike

On 5/30/2024 at 12:55 PM, jstam said:

@ADAMANTIUM Thanks for opening this up!

The new pennants are going out to all the winners. There's lots of goodies in this years' prize package too; it's very exciting. :) 

How about retrograde pennants for all of us past winners? 

I WANT A PENNANT! :cry:

• Administrator
On 9/4/2024 at 2:01 PM, newshane said:

How about retrograde pennants for all of us past winners? 

I WANT A PENNANT! :cry:

I'm glad you like them and I'll mention the feedback. :)