• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giants! If you've got big ones, show 'em off here!
1 1

86 posts in this topic

On 6/16/2024 at 12:42 PM, Hepcat said:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is perhaps at the very top of my Giant want list!

:cool:

I sold my undercopy, which was slightly less colorful, but sharp, a year ago ... I assumed you didn't need any DCs... I know you've been at a long time. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Posted (edited)

Oh I still need quite a few DCs! Some such as most issues of the Flash from #106 to #115, pre-1963 Wonder Woman and pre-1966 Fox and the Crow are just really tough to find. Others such as Showcase #4, 8 and 22 and Brave and the Bold 28 I doubt I'll ever be able to afford in condition comparable to my other comics. Finally because of collecting priorities I only started pecking away at Batman and Superman titles and the Giants circa 2000 so I still need many of those. And of course as my collection has advanced, I've become pickier about condition. Meanwhile I'm retired now so my disposable income is way down so often I just can't buy anything. :frown: But I still derive satisfaction and delight each and every day from the treasures I've accumulated over the last 45+ years!

:smile:

Edited by Hepcat

On 6/19/2024 at 2:26 PM, pmpknface said:

I have the other Spideys, but they are in boxes.  These will have to do!  :)  

ASM_Ann2a.jpg

FF_Ann_1a.jpg

FF_Ann_3a.jpg

The splash page for ASM annual #2 was for sale at a SDCC several years ago @ $125K. I hope someone was intelligent enough to buy it, despite the board consensus that it was overpriced. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu