• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issue's with a few pulps graded wondering what my option's are?
3 3

7 posts in this topic

I recently submitted a (11) pulps and when I received them back the top inner casing and slabs on few of the pulps have a blemish on each top left and right corner of each book.  This makes the book look like the issue is on the pulp when it's actually the inner casing and slab that has the issue.  How would I re-submit the Pulps and get the issues resolved?

Below is an example of one of the Pulps I have this issue with - Please advise on what my options are to get this resolved and fixed, please....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

On 6/17/2024 at 10:12 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

I flagged you in the pulps thread, and checked into this for you.  Here is what Matt said:

image.png

Thank you so much!

I will box the Pulps and send back to CGC with the instructions you sent me.  WOW, i'm blown away that you contacted me so fast, great service CGC Mike!!!

I will let you know when the Pulps are on the way and add tracking number..

I will send update asap...

Michael Webster / AKA Dickymoe74

Hello again, CGC Mike -

(4) Pulps on the way back to CGC - Placed ATTN: Matt Nelson on packing slip in box. - bag and boarded.  Package should be to CGC tomorrow Tuesday 6/18/2024.

Order #CGC2440234561     FedEx Tracking #276016250477

Packing slip also states my name as - michael cameron - email - dickymoe74@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help on this!

Dickymoe74

On 7/2/2024 at 12:51 PM, MattM CS said:

Thanks for letting us know! 

Thank you, MattM CS -

I received the (4) Pulp's back today via FedEx,  I had sent back to CGC for re-holder's.  All (4) Pulps now are corrected and I'm very, very happy with the results and wonderful service the CGC team has completed this time around.

Very Impressed and THANK YOU CGC Team!

Dickymoe74 / Michael Webster/Cameron

• Administrator

Hello @dickymoe74, thank you for following up! We're delighted to hear your positive feedback and that we were able to provide you with an excellent experience. Thank you for choosing CGC and for trusting us with your collectibles. Have a great day and as always, let us know if we may assist you in the future!