• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS - BA/SA/GA books. Closing at 10pm CST tonight - 10% off.
4 4

115 posts in this topic

On 6/21/2024 at 4:29 PM, JollyComics said:

I will bring more books tomorrow.

Post something good :baiting: 

On 6/21/2024 at 5:37 PM, JollyComics said:

The last straw for eBay.  I had 8 Cherry Poptart books on the auction that ends tonight.  Only 6 hours left, how unnerved eBay removed 4 out of 8 books.

They said I have to pay the seller's fees after they removed them.  That is it for eBay.  The customer service is totally useless.  I am done with eBay as the seller.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To anybody who are on HoS or Probation list  - Check with Mods.  I will not do anything about it.

Payment:  PayPal is fine. I prefer Zelle payment via Chase or Check.  If you have alternative payment, let me know.

Shipping:   
* $8 Flat shipping for one book or both books. $1 extra for every two books.
* USPS Priority Mail shipping available upon request
* International Shipping - We will figure it out.

*******If you buy the bundle deals, the shipping cost will be adjusted before invoicing you.*************

Returns:  Any misrepresentations I made. The return is welcomed. (I hope you will keep it!)
Rule: First wins a book outright (:takeit:), over PMs.

My referrals are plenty right here.

Their software does a sweep for specific titles. Cherry Poptart and a few other titles will always get yanked. "Notti & Nyce" combined with "cosplay" is another one. You might have a listing stay up for a few days or a few weeks, but in the end, they'll always yank it. I've had CSR tell me the naughty bits needed to be covered and others that say it was flat out against policy, even covered. Zero consistency. Zero you can do.

On 6/21/2024 at 7:55 PM, asteroid-comix said:

Their software does a sweep for specific titles. Cherry Poptart and a few other titles will always get yanked. "Notti & Nyce" combined with "cosplay" is another one. You might have a listing stay up for a few days or a few weeks, but in the end, they'll always yank it. I've had CSR tell me the naughty bits needed to be covered and others that say it was flat out against policy, even covered. Zero consistency. Zero you can do.

I asked the customer service if AI pulled them out.  He said no, it was done by the team.  I don't believe him. 

On 6/21/2024 at 7:25 PM, JollyComics said:

I just found out that eBay restricted me for three days for safety reason.   What a joke.:691460725_armsraised:

What about your auctions that finished will you be able to conduct business on those ?

On 6/21/2024 at 8:43 PM, davidking623 said:

What about your auctions that finished will you be able to conduct business on those ?

Pirate bizness..., :sumo: