• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order Confirmation #: CGC7154133239
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wanted to take advantage of the offer you made this month linked below.   But I need to pass on a couple of things regarding my order.  

A. The online order system didn't automatically price this offer in so I entered the cc# but will need to be discounted back.

B.  I entered as "reholder" a book (cert #4104270001) that was mislabeled on my prior submission.  Its label (which also should be the pedigree label Crippen D) was printed as Ernie Comics #25 (but its actually #23 or nn Nov. 1948).  A couple of years ago it was you here on these boards I believe that said I could relabel for free - so also if you could be so kind to get that corrected on invoice as well.

C. Lastly,   Police Comics #102 is actually Promise Collection (not Pennsylvania) but the pull-down pedigree options is missing Promise from the selections.

I also made note of this on the packing label.

Thank you so much!

Edited by path4play

• Administrator

Hi @path4play,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have answered the questions in the way you asked them.

1. For you to have the Vintage deal you would need to select that on the submission form. You will need to select the Vintage Bulk Special. I have attached a screenshot below.

2. The book that has the error on the label that we will need to correct would need to be submitted to us under the Mechanical Error Option then click on "Clerical Error". This will allow you to submit this book for free for us to correct the label.

3. You making the note on the packing slip for this one the team will review it. They will correct it as needed.

If you have not sent the order to us, you will need to recreate the packing slip for these orders. They will need to be completed on 2 separate submission forms. One for the Vintage deal and one for the Clerical error. This will then have the correct pricing. No changes on orders already sent to us are permissible. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

Vintage bulk special.png