• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sketch Cards Showing as "Ineligible" - Please Help
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey CGC,

My order status was changed to "Scheduled for Grading" today, and two of the line items are showing messages that read: "CGC Cards INELIGIBLE TYPE - | English"

Could you please research this and let me know if these cards are in fact ineligible for grading? And if so, why? They were pack pulled artist sketch cards like all the other cards in my submission, so I don't understand why these two specifically would cause issues.

I'm attaching a screenshot of my submission tracking page.

Submission #1401035782
Order #CGC5729663117

Thank you for your help!

Screen Shot 2024-07-09 at 6.40.35 PM.png

• Administrator

Hello @RoLaren, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! This is a normal placeholder description for cards we have not yet graded or need to do additional research on. Once the cards move to grading, these descriptions should be updated as long as we can indeed grade them.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

On 7/10/2024 at 10:00 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @RoLaren, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! This is a normal placeholder description for cards we have not yet graded or need to do additional research on. Once the cards move to grading, these descriptions should be updated as long as we can indeed grade them.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

@KaileeS CS I have another few questions about this same submission.

Submission #1401035782
Order #CGC5729663117

All the cards descriptions have been filled out on the submission tracking page, and there are a few errors I think:

Line Item 012 - The set in the description is not correct. This card is not from 1997, I think it's from 2017.
Line Item 022 - The description still says card is ineligible
Line Item 024 - There is no sketch artist listed in the description
Line Item 025 - The description still says card is ineligible

Kailee, can you please check on these for me? I know these sketch cards are tricky to classify and find accurate descriptions for. I am just trying to prevent being put in the position of receiving this return and seeing that some of the labels are wrong, and having to send some slabs back to CGC to be fixed.

Thank you for your help!
Brad

• Administrator

Hello @RoLaren, thank you for following up with us. Happy to help! This submission hasn't been graded yet, so the descriptions have not been finalized. If you see the submission move into the next status online and you still feel there is an error, please feel free to follow up with us! Thanks again and have a great day!

On 7/23/2024 at 12:10 PM, JuliaJ CS said:

Hello @RoLaren, thank you for following up with us. Happy to help! This submission hasn't been graded yet, so the descriptions have not been finalized. If you see the submission move into the next status online and you still feel there is an error, please feel free to follow up with us! Thanks again and have a great day!

@JuliaJ CS, Thanks for the response! My submission has moved to the next status, and the card descriptions have not changed, I think there are multiple errors (see my last post).

Could you please check on this for me?

Thanks,
Brad

• Administrator

Hello @RoLaren, I have sent your message to my team and will have someone check on those lines for you. You may see the status move "backward" as this is reviewed and corrected.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

On 7/26/2024 at 10:57 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @RoLaren, I have sent your message to my team and will have someone check on those lines for you. You may see the status move "backward" as this is reviewed and corrected.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

Thank you!