• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else having major delays in tampering compensation?
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Oh CGC - we were getting along so well...

Curious as to whether anyone else is experiencing significant delays in compensation for a book caught up in the tampering scandal?  

I sent in a book on 'the list' in April, and CGC confirmed it had been tampered with.  A little back and forth and we settled on a number on May 7.  Documents were signed May 15.  So far so good - they were super easy to deal with and, I felt, reasonable.

I was told that I should receive the cheque within a month, and if not was told to circle back to them.  June 15th came and no cheque, so I contacted them and they said they would look into it.

June 24th they followed up to say they had emailed the claims team to look into it.

July 2nd they emailed back to say they hadn't heard form their claims team but hadn't forgotten about me.

July 8th I followed up via email and have had no response.

So here we are two months later, and I don't think they have sent anything out.  @CGC Mike is this something you could look into?

Many thanks and Cheers,

Panda2