• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How would I get a compliment for a CGC phone rep to her supervisor?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I just spent over an hour on the phone while Paulette very patiently helped sort out a huge pile of from a bunch of mistakes CGC made in which multiple items had to be sent back as M/E multiple times, and many others simply arrived broken, and the records of my credits and shipments were all over the place (and some still seem to be missing, but she'll be reaching back out to me once she hears back from someone from a different department about that).  She was thorough and kind and deserves kudos.

• Administrator

Great question! Once Paulette has finished your customer service ticket and resolved all the issues, you will receive an email notification asking how we did. ALL comments left on this are reviewed by the leadership team (managers, VPs, even to the CEO) so rest assured any comments you make on that review will be seen by the right people! 

One side note, Chat Board Posts in the CGC Boards are also handled by the CS team. Meaning, you will receive an email review as well about this Chat Board interaction. So be sure you reply all the good wishes to Paulettes review instead of the one you will receive today from my ticket. :grin: