• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission still not entered into system?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

This go round feeling extremely confident in CGC and the process itself being a newbie I've only ever done a few submissions, I sent in my biggest and most valuable submission so far. It was delivered all fine to CGC London office but yet it's still not in the system after some time now? 

Previously my other submissions took a day sometimes a couple at very most but this is very odd as well as worrying now. Not seen any other posts with the same issue and I went through a fair few pages of topics before writing this too. My submission number on this occasion is #CGC3304294617 as I said never had any issues before never needed to post a thread on here or anything just a little concerned this time due to time and value of sub. 

Hopefully can find an answer or something soon as I'm just a bit worried now. Thank you. 

• Administrator

Hello @CHIEFMAHOMES15. Thank you for contacting us. Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. I don't see the order in the system quite yet, but if you can kindly provide the tracking number, I can confirm if the package has been safely delivered to our warehouse.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Kailee, 

Thank you for such a fast response, I do believe it was received by the warehouse as the picture the carrier took of multiple packages mine was a distinctive large white box compared to the others in the picture. The tracking for it is Royal Mail #NE136184140GB 

Appreciate you responding so quickly, never posted before on here as your service has always been flawless whenever I've used you so I have no complaints in that respect. Have a great day. 

Chiefmahomes.

• Administrator
On 7/18/2024 at 12:32 PM, CHIEFMAHOMES15 said:

Hi Kailee, 

Thank you for such a fast response, I do believe it was received by the warehouse as the picture the carrier took of multiple packages mine was a distinctive large white box compared to the others in the picture. The tracking for it is Royal Mail #NE136184140GB 

Appreciate you responding so quickly, never posted before on here as your service has always been flawless whenever I've used you so I have no complaints in that respect. Have a great day. 

Chiefmahomes.

Hello,

Thanks for confirming! Can you please contact the UK office directly for an update on this? They can be reached using the information below. Thanks for your patience! 

(+44) (0) 20 3968 3848
Service@CGCcomics.uk