• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN RUN 404-713 COVERS ONLY! And other almost complete runs avalaible!
4 4

25 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2024 at 11:56 PM, Grendel72 said:

The picture in your first post. Batman 635. The cover was drawn by Matt Wagner. 

Lol again you don't see the pic? I posted a message with asking: "who" with a pic below with all the Matt Wagner Covers. I tought it was fun but it was misunderstood... :(

On 7/23/2024 at 1:31 AM, JollyComics said:

@BA773

You should find more information on each book via MCS (mycomicshop.com).  You can find out who did the covers and who wrote story from that website.  Otherwise you can use https://www.comics.org/ for your information. Both are great resources.

I already use often these websites. Thank you but I don't really understand why this recommendation? What is the link with the thread? 

On 7/22/2024 at 11:23 PM, BA773 said:

I already use often these websites. Thank you but I don't really understand why this recommendation? What is the link with the thread? 

You seemed confused to some comments. Those links have information on all comic books.

On 7/23/2024 at 11:08 AM, JollyComics said:

You seemed confused to some comments. Those links have information on all comic books.

Huh no I don't sorry ???