• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Tier summer special
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I submitted a 15-book submission for grading to take advantage of the Summer Special of $30 per book.  My credit card was charged the usual full amount and there did not appear to be any type of additional discount (beyond the usual 10 % I receive as a Premium member).  I now have a second submission in the system that is being charged the same full price.

When will the discount be reflected?  Will this discount be refunded to my credit card?

When @CGC Mike announced the discount, there was no mention of any special procedures that were necessary to secure the $30 per book pricing beyond the offer being for a 15 book minimum submission.  Did I miss a step and if so, what can be done to correct the overcharge?

• Administrator

Hello,

I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. I will be following up with you via email for more information. Please note, that the Vintage Bulk Program is a separate tier on the submission form. When the regular vintage tier is selected instead the regular pricing does apply. 

image.png