• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry timing out when uploading scans
3 3

21 posts in this topic

An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience. 

Anyone else getting this error? It seems to happen every week or two and is only resolved after a few days, maybe when they restart the server.

On 7/29/2024 at 7:55 AM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I have been getting the same error message.

I am grateful it just isn't me. It did start working again last night.

What is the size of the images you are trying to upload? Mine are between 4 and 8 mb. Maybe that is causing the problem?

On 8/11/2024 at 2:12 PM, pmpknface said:
On 8/10/2024 at 7:19 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Same here

Back up 4 me! (thumbsu

It was an hour ago until I tried to go to the main gallery. It ran slow and never loaded except to go to the set rankings or whatnot. But I'll try again later for sure, so thanks!

Just need to add one book tomorrow when the add book link is Lord willing back up and running, won't tie up the bandwidth too long I hope lol

Made it to page 2 but took forever to load, it never loaded to page 3. Cgc Mike works weekends, but even if jstam did too, I don't think the software people do?

Either way it should be gone over tomorrow... ahe, when the link opens so we'll see

I had spent 3 days adjusting Grammer and etc, so not as obvious as just pics or something.

In short if those changes didn't save? I may never know unless I spend 3 days going back through it lol

It saved at the time, so Faith!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Yep, working again. But I do end up getting timed out by a certain point in the week while trying to upload photos. Maybe I am getting bandwidth limited by the registry lol

On 8/12/2024 at 2:15 PM, Crushalot said:

Yep, working again. But I do end up getting timed out by a certain point in the week while trying to upload photos. Maybe I am getting bandwidth limited by the registry lol

amen. much better today, doesn't appear any saves or changes during slow times reverted, So I'm Glad For THAT.

Patience is in the waiting, and yet it is nice to see some fixes via the load time, hope the link to the request link for new slots will be found fixed just as easily :cheers: 

On 8/12/2024 at 6:50 PM, Crushalot said:

pretty sure he was talking about me when he said not to spam the request button LOL

I only put in one, but forgot to add the issue number so I did it twice to be sure :insane:

It has "views" but idk if that meant it would happen today, as I assume they're closed....

Can we view other's requests? idk know if we could or why mine has views and the same amount? I must have missed the Q & A over the new process, I just know how to submit and look at my own :shy: 

• Administrator

@ADAMANTIUM It's not possible through the form to view others' requests. Just your own. 

@Crushalot No, not singling you out! :) The message to try and space out a lot of requests was for everyone, and is for everyone's benefit. With admin workloads increased, the goal is still to keep the request fulfillment times fast. Things snowball very easily if everyone is submitting a lot of set requests all at once across all of the Registries.