• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books with cute bunny rabbits and lovely little butterflies
1 1

63 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2024 at 7:55 PM, JollyComics said:

Is this qualified cartoon book as the comic book?

It's still the rabbit thing.

yhd4qpkyynxl1dwv9zv4.jpg

More fun to think outside the box.

I was going to post Mothra, and then decided it was too ridiculous even by my standards.

On 7/31/2024 at 4:03 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

That's a lot of Bs. 

Incidentally, I had the 'Backyard Butterflies' whilst waiting for my last colonoscopy :eek:

1806405322_D1959.03AtomicBunny15TPStamp.jpg.d92921c7648ad5b70ab1f8fd755e1b9a.thumb.jpg.ae6ae8b71de088784439d5f651fcf0bc.jpg

That bunny rabbit does appear to be cute.  However, he seems to be wearing a belt with no pants, which I find a bit offensive.  So, speaking to the first sentence in your post...don't make me call in a favor to CGC to get your post and/or account deleted. (tsk)

On 7/31/2024 at 8:36 AM, AJD said:

And are we including all of the lepidopterae? Here are some moths.

That's a hard "no".  Please don't give them a reason to delete a thread about bunnies and butterflies. :frown:

On 7/31/2024 at 10:22 PM, Domo Arigato said:

So, speaking to the first sentence in your post...don't make me call in a favor to CGC to get your post and/or account deleted. (tsk)

I've just realised that when I said "that's a lot of Bs" you might have read it as BS (bullshine). I meant a lot of Bs as in the letter B. Buster Bunny, Backyard Butterflies..... 

On 7/31/2024 at 4:37 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

I've just realised that when I said "that's a lot of Bs" you might have read it as BS (bull shine). I meant a lot of Bs as in the letter B. Buster Bunny, Backyard Butterflies..... 

With all the BS in here right now, I did think your Bs meant BS and not a lot of Bs. 

And, you are correct, that is a lot of Bs.  However, if you try to correct me in public again, I will consider that BS (not to be confused with Bs) and make a call to have your account "dealt" with.

P.S. (not to be confused with BS)

That really was a cute bunny rabbit....except for the whole belt with no pants thing.

On 7/31/2024 at 10:45 PM, Domo Arigato said:

With all the BS in here right now, I did think your Bs meant BS and not a lot of Bs. 

And, you are correct, that is a lot of Bs.  However, if you try to correct me in public again, I will consider that BS (not to be confused with Bs) and make a call to have your account "dealt" with.

It was definitely Bs as in more than one letter B. B as in Beach or Bum, say. That's two Bs. Definitely not BS. 

On 7/31/2024 at 10:45 PM, Domo Arigato said:

P.S. (not to be confused with BS)

That really was a cute bunny rabbit....except for the whole belt with no pants thing.

He's Atomic, remember. No pants can withstand his carrot induced Atomic farts so he is forced to fight crime commando. Just wait until you see his mate Atomic Donkey.

On 7/31/2024 at 9:47 AM, Ken Aldred said:

681697.jpg

Are some of you trying to get this thread deleted? :makepoint:

Just trying to come up with a thread idea that won't get deleted......so, please keep it clean (i.e. no butterfly comics depicting bug related bondage).

On 7/31/2024 at 4:59 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

He's Atomic, remember. No pants can withstand his carrot induced Atomic farts so he is forced to fight crime commando. Just wait until you see his mate Atomic Donkey.

Then why did they give him a belt?  And don't tell me it's a utility belt.  There are no pouches on it.  A utility belt would have pouches ! ! !

I like you GM&I, but there are limits to what can be tolerated.

Nope.....I'll be using the BBC phone (it's like a pathetic Bat Phone) to place a call about your account.

On 7/31/2024 at 11:27 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Then why did they give him a belt?  And don't tell me it's a utility belt.  There are no pouches on it.  A utility belt would have pouches ! ! !

I like you GM&I, but there are limits to what can be tolerated.

Nope.....I'll be using the BBC phone (it's like a pathetic Bat Phone) to place a call about your account.

Run Withnail, run! Domo's called the rozzers on us!

mbc.gif.9dcd29024f49142435088c04a95d46fd.gif