• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books with cute bunny rabbits and lovely little butterflies
1 1

63 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2024 at 9:55 PM, Phicks said:

image.jpeg.57db27cd719af1a0955c18a5a63b56cd.jpeg

This could be considered bondage. :makepoint:

Just trying to come up with a thread idea that won't get deleted......so, please keep it clean (i.e. no butterfly comics depicting bug related bondage).

On 7/31/2024 at 10:41 PM, comic_memories said:

Flintstones 8 CGC 9.4.jpg

That could be considered pre-bondage. (tsk)

Just trying to come up with a thread idea that won't get deleted......so, please keep it clean (i.e. no butterfly comics depicting bug related bondage).

On 7/31/2024 at 11:46 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

cgcbunnies.thumb.png.44c50a74061c1ef8734b9553afb183a0.png

Even cute little bunnies know.......if you purge your dirty laundry, then nobody can see your stains.

On 8/1/2024 at 11:22 AM, marvelmaniac said:

Harvey Hits 70   VG 4.0.JPG

That's attempted bondage ! ! ! :makepoint:

On 8/1/2024 at 10:34 PM, Domo Arigato said:

It was CCA approved.

On 8/2/2024 at 7:46 PM, marvelmaniac said:

It was CCA approved.

That’s alright then.

On 8/2/2024 at 1:46 PM, marvelmaniac said:

It was CCA approved.

True...but the CCA has no power here.

If someone allegedly connected to or associated with a "certain" grading company didn't like it......they could allegedly make a phone call and allegedly convey their dislike of it to that company.  At that point, this company could then allegedly wipe the entire thread out in an attempt to allegedly destroy any evidence of its alledged existence.

Allegedly.

On 8/3/2024 at 12:59 AM, Domo Arigato said:

True...but the CCA has no power here

I agree. It’s a long dead, petrified dinosaur.

On 8/2/2024 at 7:59 PM, Domo Arigato said:

True...but the CCA has no power here.

If someone allegedly connected to or associated with a "certain" grading company didn't like it......they could allegedly make a phone call and allegedly convey their dislike of it to that company.  At that point, this company could then allegedly wipe the entire thread out in an attempt to allegedly destroy any evidence of its alledged existence.

Allegedly.

On 8/1/2024 at 10:34 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I am one of the most sarcastic people around and can usually spot sarcasm, in this case I am not entirely sure...are you guys serious about catching butterfly's with a net as not being appropriate? (shrug)

On 8/3/2024 at 12:44 PM, marvelmaniac said:

I am one of the most sarcastic people around and can usually spot sarcasm, in this case I am not entirely sure...are you guys serious about catching butterfly's with a net as not being appropriate? (shrug)

Please refrain from asking such questions.  Everything is fine.  We are fine.  Those of us in the Democratic People's Republic of CGC have all the food our bodies require and are in excellent health.  We are happy and are very grateful to be protected from any information that could be upsetting to anyone.  Please excuse my unusual blinking pattern.

Interesting thread, as for some reason it made me recall a number of now obscure 1980s indie comics.