• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Kits and ?
2 2

10 posts in this topic

Hello there.

I've recently signed up at the "Associate" tier. As part of the deal, I was given a credit for a free Shipping Kit. As I follow the website links, they eventually lead to a 404 error....Is there a way to obtain this kit?

Additionally, like many folks, I have two different submissions (modern) sitting in the G/E/I stage. While I know there is no crystal ball available, I'd be curious if I am still facing hours, days, weeks, or months in this stage? For a newbie like me, this is naturally like watching paint dry.

Kind regards and I thanks in advance for your input and response.

Denny

• Administrator

Hello @Denny6651, thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help and thank you for joining CGC! Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock on the shipping kits. We are working closely with our vendor to get those back in stock as soon as we can! Additionally, our CCG webstore is also undergoing maintenance to better improve our customer's shopping experience. I posted a $20 credit to your CGC account for the cost of a shipping kit and you can still use your discount code to order one when the CCG store is back up and running. In the meantime, you can use your own shipping materials to ship your books in a similar manner. It is not required for you to use our shipping kits. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I checked on your current submissions and I'm happy to say I didn't see any issues that would be preventing them from moving forward, so you should see them make more progress soon. The Modern tier is currently estimated at a 15 business day turnaround time, and your submissions are nearing that time since received. The books are in the queue for quality control and will be moved to shipping once complete! Thank you for choosing CGC and for trusting us with your collectibles! I hope this helps and please do let us know if we may assist you in the future. 

@JuliaJ CS I must say that your responsiveness and detailed answer is so appreciated. Given the fact that bad experiences from some tend to eclipse great service like this example, I really want to say thank you. You could have simply shared a "canned" response but went above and beyond. Please share my appreciation to your leadership team.

Denny

• Administrator

@Denny6651 Thank you so much for your kind words! Your appreciation truly means a lot to us (and myself!). It’s gratifying to know that our efforts have made a positive impact on your experience. I will certainly share your feedback with our leadership team. Feedback in all forms motivates us to continue growing and going above and beyond for our customers. Thank you once again for taking the time to express your gratitude and please have a wonderful day!

Thanks @JuliaJ CS One more oddity about my submissions...see below.

I have a submission that has status of Grading/Quality Control but it is a link (just like my other submission that shows "Shipped". When I click on the Grading/QC link, it has a tracking number and is in transit (that is awesome). That said, when I click on the submission number link, none of the submissions have notes/scores. I think it is just a "whoops" somewhere in updating a link. Any way to look at submission number 4453420 and confirm it is indeed shipping and if it is just a matter of the notes/scoring was mistakenly not updated?

• Administrator
On 8/5/2024 at 8:52 AM, Denny6651 said:

Thanks @JuliaJ CS One more oddity about my submissions...see below.

I have a submission that has status of Grading/Quality Control but it is a link (just like my other submission that shows "Shipped". When I click on the Grading/QC link, it has a tracking number and is in transit (that is awesome). That said, when I click on the submission number link, none of the submissions have notes/scores. I think it is just a "whoops" somewhere in updating a link. Any way to look at submission number 4453420 and confirm it is indeed shipping and if it is just a matter of the notes/scoring was mistakenly not updated?

Looks like this has since corrected itself. Thanks for your patience! I am sorry for the confusion. This has been shipped back to you. Let us know if you have any other questions.