• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha-ha as people are viewing winners spectacular sets! It got me to apologize for mine, ha!

5 posts in this topic

Lol I just spent 3 days having my devices read my descriptions out loud to me.

I apologize to all after looking at how many views some of the sets had. :sorry:

Not really funny, now that I've tried to correct again and hope I haven't burned bridges by people taking the time.

Considerably some of it may still sound to ramble a little.... 

In short I wish there was an easy way for others to leave feedback, but here we are and here is the thread. 🙏 :cheers:

My friend - and I mean that,  be very proud of your registry sets. They clearly show you love Comic Books and do not treat them as a commodity. It addition to providing images and description for virtually every comic,  you also add images in your set descriptions which is something very have the know how or take the time to do. I wish there were many more in the hobby like you.

Your registry sets seems a very good reflection of the quality of your character. Hold your head up high, both you and your sets deserve it!

Edited by MAR1979

On 8/7/2024 at 6:56 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I just spent 3 days having my devices read my descriptions out loud to me.

I apologize to all after looking at how many views some of the sets had. :sorry:

Not really funny, now that I've tried to correct again and hope I haven't burned bridges by people taking the time.

Considerably some of it may still sound to ramble a little.... 

In short I wish there was an easy way for others to leave feedback, but here we are and here is the thread. 🙏 :cheers:

What is your name on the registry? I’m looking at recently modified custom sets and I don’t see ADAMANTIUM.

On 8/8/2024 at 11:58 AM, DocGo said:

What is your name on the registry? I’m looking at recently modified custom sets and I don’t see ADAMANTIUM.

It's the one In all caps that just says ADAMANTIUM and nothing else, should be the top one

Posted (edited)
On 8/8/2024 at 11:58 AM, DocGo said:

Oh my sets arent custom sets, maybe that is it, just regular sets. :)

@DocGo     

image.png.09fcf6e4c932bd89217a43f9c023783b.pngPublic User Home (collectors-society.com) 

You might be able to go to the main gallery with that link :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM