• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Spider-Man ART!!!

96 posts in this topic

And one from Spider-Man & Batman

1098884-Batman%26Spider-Man.jpg

Dam where you get that one?

That's a really nice page - I think OA from DC/Marvel crossovers is really cool. I would love a nice Batman/Hulk page or a nice page from the DC/Marvel crossover.

Yea, I love crossovers too! This page was for sale as a set last year (with 2 other pages) in an e-bay store. This was the best page from the set and i didn't want the other pages, so I offered him 1/2 of what he wanted for the set and he accepted. I really love this page. I have it framed above my desk (i also added the word balloons which really add to the page)

1100151-IMG_0146.JPG

1100151-IMG_0146.JPG.7f002f5484b0f42ca3e04ce6acabb404.JPG

That's a really nice page - I think OA from DC/Marvel crossovers is really cool. I would love a nice Batman/Hulk page or a nice page from the DC/Marvel crossover.

Yea, I love crossovers too! This page was for sale as a set last year (with 2 other pages) in an e-bay store. This was the best page from the set and i didn't want the other pages, so I offered him 1/2 of what he wanted for the set and he accepted. I really love this page. I have it framed above my desk (i also added the word balloons which really add to the page)

1100151-IMG_0146.JPG

How did you go about adding the word balloons? Is this safe? I like the look and I was thinking about adding them to some of my pages.

1100151-IMG_0146.JPG

How did you go about adding the word balloons? Is this safe? I like the look and I was thinking about adding them to some of my pages.

Probably not considered safe but I wanted the word balloons.

I scanned the page from the book in black and white. (I had to do it a few times to get the size just right)

Printed it out on Matte Paper Heavyweight.

Cut them out then stuck them to it using archival tape.

Some would probably say that it's not good to do this, but I didn't care because I'll never sell it.

Wish you could read the print, the word balloons really do add to the art.

Okay, not technically Spider-Man, but I thought I would bump this thread again. bumpit.gif

Sorry for the quality of the JPEG. I took a digital photo of this art awhile back and posted it over at CAF. Someone borrowed it for their website. Since my original digital photo is lost in limbo on my old work computer, I decided to borrow this image back. angel.gif

asm1p6.JPG

Ok, i'll bump it again. bumpit.gif

Also, not technically Spider-Man art.

1111368-Scorpion.jpg

Wow. Now that page brings back memories. I believe that comic was reprinted in a mini-sized giveaway, which I received through some promotion in elementary school. It was my first exposure to super-hero comics. Needless to say, it wasn't the last.

Wow. Now that page brings back memories. I believe that comic was reprinted in a mini-sized giveaway, which I received through some promotion in elementary school. It was my first exposure to super-hero comics. Needless to say, it wasn't the last.

Yes, I remember picking up the original PPSM issue as well. I always thought the scorpion was a good spidey villian.

Wow, Great pages!

I really love the Ron Frenz page. cloud9.gif