• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow! That's One Loyal eBidder!

14 posts in this topic

I don't understand why, when someone buys multiple items from an eBay seller, they leave the same feedback for every item. It has very little value and just takes up space. Does anyone really care about total positive feedback?

I don't understand why, when someone buys multiple items from an eBay seller, they leave the same feedback for every item. It has very little value and just takes up space. Does anyone really care about total positive feedback?

Well, yeah, it does have value because i noticed the sheer volume and made it a post about it here...See?

Actually, I don't mind when someone posts the same statement for multiple purchases. Personally, I want other potential customers to know that I have existing customers who have bought more than one item, as well as repeat customers, who are satisfied with the quality of the books they bought, the service they received, the fast shipping, whatever.

Larry

Well, I'm guilty of leaving similar feedback on items but only when I bought multiple items in one sitting. Usually 3-4 items. However, if you have 100 feedbacks and 95 of them are from the same person, it makes me think its just a scam. A guy "buying" his own stuff under a different id name. Total feedbacks don't really matter. Its the total "unique" feed backs you get that matter.

Ebay tracks total positive feedback for use with the PowerSeller program. So as a PowerSeller, I like buyers who leave multiple positives.

Ebay tracks total positive feedback for use with the PowerSeller program. So as a PowerSeller, I like buyers who leave multiple positives.

How does total positive feedback help PowerSellers? Just to stay above the % threshold to stay a PowerSeller?