• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader's Report on his visit to Pulpfest 1-3 August 2024
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Still only able to see the first page. When I click on the links for 2 or 3, I'm warned that my connection isn't private. Usure why this is, as it has never been an issue until the last report. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/18/2024 at 2:39 AM, jimjum12 said:

Still only able to see the first page. When I click on the links for 2 or 3, I'm warned that my connection isn't private. Usure why this is, as it has never been an issue until the last report. GOD BLESS ...

I don't know if the links are private or not but they are safe to click on. 

On 8/18/2024 at 3:02 AM, the_Leader_knows said:

My computer won't open them. That's how I found out, when I click them. Still not sure why. GOD BLESS ... jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/18/2024 at 3:02 AM, the_Leader_knows said:

Something changed, no warning now, but the link is broken. You may consider posting a new link that might reflect the corrections they made. If that doesn't work, you could go to their headquarters and try flipping some desks and flinging plants out the window. You'll at least get a free lunch out of it, typically a dry bologna sandwich and some stale chips. GOD BLESS ... 

On 8/18/2024 at 10:44 AM, Sarg said:

Painful to see those Matt Fox Chilling Tales books, because I'm old enough to remember when those were $20. I never bought one because I thought they were too ugly. Now I think they're great. 

I’m old enough to remember when they were $1-3. I bought the run and moved on to other similarly priced PCH titles. Still have them.

Yeah, I can’t open part 2 or 3 without a “security risk” either. 

On 8/19/2024 at 11:20 AM, Robot Man said:

I’m old enough to remember when they were $1-3. I bought the run and moved on to other similarly priced PCH titles. Still have them.

Yeah, I can’t open part 2 or 3 without a “security risk” either. 

I can't even get to that anymore ... and these reports are some of my most anticipated topics of all :sorry: GOD BLESS ...