• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your high grade copy with his reading companion
3 3

50 posts in this topic

Big Rocketeer fan but honestly have no interest in getting graded copies of the Starslayer issues. Why you ask? No Cliff of the cover.:Rocket:

Pacific Presents #2 is my favorite Rocketeer cover.  I’ll get a 9.6 one day. I’m just in no hurry as I debate whether or not I want to go for the 9.8s. Probably not.

IMG_4026.jpeg

On 8/27/2024 at 11:13 AM, grendel013 said:

Big Rocketeer fan but honestly have no interest in getting graded copies of the Starslayer issues. Why you ask? No Cliff of the cover.:Rocket:

Pacific Presents #2 is my favorite Rocketeer cover.  I’ll get a 9.6 one day. I’m just in no hurry as I debate whether or not I want to go for the 9.8s. Probably not.

IMG_4026.jpeg

I too have a 9.0 of #2 pacific, although that special edition #1 might have been a better buy. I recall even the LCS asking at checkout that they had that copy and would I like it instead? I was trading in at the time, due to no budget, and the change to that #1 issue wouldn't have been copy for copy, thusly costing more out of pocket  lol 

silly sometimes the budget adhered and yet, I like #2 well enough :) I agree on the grades though, some aren't about the everyday hurry, hurry Lord willing.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Always loved this first appearance of The Elementals in the Justice Machine Annual. I think there was a warehouse find and several high grade copies popping up. One gent I met said he had a “sleeve” of a dozen or so mint copies. Regardless I have a 9.8 that was reasonably priced. I’ll sell/trade the 9.6 eventually.

IMG_4028.jpeg

On 8/27/2024 at 12:13 PM, grendel013 said:

IMG_4026.jpeg

I ended up buying a 9.8 (little bit of a gift grade:shy:) for less than any of the 9.6's I found.

CGC4473991-001_OBV.jpg