• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic comics 3 and science 2?
2 2

36 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2024 at 8:26 AM, Dark Knight said:

Poor Science 2 book..  It's greatly being overshadowed by F3 :sorry:

Harold.. You might get lucky... But have you checked the newsstand and asked if they have anymore in stock?

I did they said a man by the Name Fishler took them all :baiting:

On 9/13/2024 at 7:46 AM, woowoo said:
On 9/12/2024 at 8:26 AM, Dark Knight said:

Poor Science 2 book..  It's greatly being overshadowed by F3 :sorry:

Harold.. You might get lucky... But have you checked the newsstand and asked if they have anymore in stock?

I did they said a man by the Name Fishler took them all :baiting:

Too slow my friend.. too slow.  Should've been first in line :makepoint:

I was thinking about starting a GA poll to take votes on the most desirable #3 issue of the Golden Age. There are quite a few biggies; All-Star, Captain America, Detective, Action, Marvel Mystery, New Fun (not really a contender, but has a lot to offer), Suspense, etc.

Sounds like Fantastic would be the winner, though. 

On 9/13/2024 at 9:40 PM, CGC Mike said:

My wife and I sat in a new Maserati Last week in Tampa.  It was black with a red interior.  Really sharp.  It tops out at 207 MPH.  The salesman said I could try it out.  I figured my definition of trying out would result with me being in jail.  So, I kindly  passed.

Yeah Mike I could picture you going 150 mph down Dale Mabry. 

On 9/13/2024 at 9:40 PM, CGC Mike said:

My wife and I sat in a new Maserati Last week in Tampa.  It was black with a red interior.  Really sharp.  It tops out at 207 MPH.  The salesman said I could try it out.  I figured my definition of trying out would result with me being in jail.  So, I kindly  passed.

2018s have the Ferrari engine... pick up an used one... worth the savings...

On 9/14/2024 at 10:27 AM, Robot Man said:

If those were only a dime and I only had one, it would be a hard choice between Suspense, Fantastic and More Fun…

If I only had a dime ,f or me the problem would be between a NM 31 and the Fantastic 3. I'm sure the decision would drive me to petty larceny. 

On 9/13/2024 at 4:21 PM, KirbyJack said:

I was thinking about starting a GA poll to take votes on the most desirable #3 issue of the Golden Age. There are quite a few biggies; All-Star, Captain America, Detective, Action, Marvel Mystery, New Fun (not really a contender, but has a lot to offer), Suspense, etc.

Sounds like Fantastic would be the winner, though. 

that would be my vote.