• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s make a deal?? Everything now 15% off! Key Slabs Looking for new homes.....
2 2

41 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I have almost exclusively moved to Original Art... so I have had these  beauties' laying around and they deserve a better home!  I wanted to give my old friends at the CGC boards a shot first... .. They are heading to auction if they do not sell  so do not be shy reach out with interest and let’s talk! 

The words...

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.. but they are encouraged   :foryou:

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment Prefer a check or venmo or other fee free methods... I have some people who will vouche for me like Gene @Readcomix if you are worried! 

$25 for shipping in USA upto 2 slabs

USA shipping yes.. Canada ok but will be exact cost to ship. 

I really prefer not to have returns so please ask questions or for more pictures if needed  .. 

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards if you want a reference let me know.. or there is a kudos thread somewhere

Edited by Unstoppablejayd
Discount

Seriously, great seller here and more importantly a great boardie and person! But if you’re new here and don’t hang out in the OA sections you might not have come across Jay. Anybody who has been here a few years has no doubt bought books from Jay or sold to him. Or maybe even traded….I still have that TOS #46, Jay :cloud9:

Tales of Suspense 58 3.5 

$100

IMG_2847.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

IMG_2849.jpeg

Cap 100 CGC 6.5 

very pretty for the grade $350

IMG_2831.jpeg

IMG_2832.jpeg

IMG_2833.jpeg

Take per PM - thanks Jay!!!!

These are really nice copies for the assigned grades - I agree.

Especially the one that's purddy in the front and durrrdy from the rear. :goodvsevil:

The interiors on these books are sooooo great - have not read in 7 years. Crack Party imminent....

On 9/11/2024 at 3:37 PM, ThePreacher said:

...and looks like we are adding you to the pile too.

Take via PM.

The Corvinopoly hath struck again!

:highfive:

On 9/11/2024 at 2:49 PM, ThePreacher said:

Cap 100 CGC 6.5 

very pretty for the grade $350

IMG_2831.jpeg

IMG_2832.jpeg

IMG_2833.jpeg

Take per PM - thanks Jay!!!!

These are really nice copies for the assigned grades - I agree.

Especially the one that's purddy in the front and durrrdy from the rear. :goodvsevil:

The interiors on these books are sooooo great - have not read in 7 years. Crack Party imminent....

^^ wheeling and dealing just the way I like it!  And @ThePreacher makes it so easy! Thanks Nate! 

who else has offers????