• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Another new piece of comic art artistry and oddness has been added to my CAF gallery. In my quest to obtain stuff outside my normal collecting focus, I'm finding some really wild stuff. I think this addition certainly fit that description. Check it out and let me know what you think (as comments on the piece are, as always, very much welcome and apprciated). :)

Guest Grails

I've always been addicted to the noir scene and Phillips really lays it down in Criminal and Incognito. I couldn't pass on this.

incognito4.jpg

Guest Grails

Thanks, and I love that Shadow piece too. I'm really looking forward to seeing more pin-ups from the back page articles.

This just come in today.

Greg Horn Wolvie sketch. Plus supposedly he sketched this for Cochrum prior to his passing and was sent to him. Included was this hand written note to Dave. It was purchased a few years back on Ebay and now I have acquired it. :banana:

Anybody know how I can authenticate the sketch and story?

greghornwolvie1.jpg

greghornwolvie2.jpg

greghornwolvie3.jpg

Here is another sketch that I have had for a little while.

Wieringo cover prelim to Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #13

Back of piece doesn't show up too good in scan.

ringo_front.jpg

ringo_back.jpg

This just come in today.

Greg Horn Wolvie sketch. Plus supposedly he sketched this for Cochrum prior to his passing and was sent to him. Included was this hand written note to Dave. It was purchased a few years back on Ebay and now I have acquired it. :banana:

greghornwolvie1.jpg

greghornwolvie2.jpg

greghornwolvie3.jpg

Very cool.

John

This just come in today.

Ask him? (shrug)

Seriously though... Greg does not do sketches normally besides his goofy Emma Frost.

If you get a chance to see him, ask him, or email him.