• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,764 posts in this topic

As many of you know I am a huge Invincible fan. Today is a very, very good day. I have finally aquired the cover to issue 50! After over a year of emailing the previous owner about selling, I finally was successful! I am obviously on :cloud9:

Invincible50cover.jpg

Edited by easyt63

This happy package was in the mail today. One of my favorite comics as a kid was Brave and Bold 85, the first "new look" Green Arrow. So, I jumped at the chance to pick up this page pencilled and inked by Neal Adams -- the actual first appearance of the bearded Green Arrow.

:banana::banana::cloud9:

BBAdamsboard.jpg

My CAF Gallery

I can't believe only 1 person has commented on this :screwy:

VERY nice piece - congratulations! :applause:

This happy package was in the mail today. One of my favorite comics as a kid was Brave and Bold 85, the first "new look" Green Arrow. So, I jumped at the chance to pick up this page pencilled and inked by Neal Adams -- the actual first appearance of the bearded Green Arrow.

BBAdamsboard.jpg

My CAF Gallery

Thanks. I'd wondered if it'd fallen under the radar.

BBAdamsboard.jpg

My CAF Gallery

Awesome pick up. (worship)

BBAdamsboard.jpg

My CAF Gallery

Awesome pick up. (worship)

That is awesome.Congrats Roger,you have a great gallery going there (thumbs u

My first James Jean artwork - the cover to Fables TPB Vol. 7: Arabian Days & Nights! Thanks to Court Gebeau for a flawless transaction. I'm looking to add more top-tier JJ artwork to my collection; please let me know if you have anything for sale or trade going forward.

Thanks,

Gene

74290.jpg.90d0bae96050d8b7af997ae265ca9c8e.jpg

My first James Jean artwork - the cover to Fables TPB Vol. 7: Arabian Days & Nights! Thanks to Court Gebeau for a flawless transaction. I'm looking to add more top-tier JJ artwork to my collection; please let me know if you have anything for sale or trade going forward.

Thanks,

Gene

Congratulations! I saw that one (and lusted after it) when it was for sale.

Thanks,

Gene

Congratulations! That's one of his best cover :D and you got it at a great price too (thumbs u

Edited by frederic9494

Just got in a cool action page by Dwayne Turner, featuring the Hulk and Luke Cage. And as if that weren't enough, I also got a totally mind-blowing sketch of War Machine by Chris Ivy, too. So, stop by my gallery and check out the new coolness there (and comments are, as always, very welcome). :)

Edited by Meeley Man

I recently commissioned another Pre-code Cover recreation to Josh and this time I chose Mister Mystery #16. The piece arrived today and Josh totally made it his own. During the shipping the piece was damaged by the post office. :frustrated: The piece received two creases widthwise. I emailed Josh and told him about it and he said he would make it right by making me another piece. Josh is definitely a stand up guy. I never expected him to make a new color piece for me so he is definitely going above and beyond considering the damage was only partially his fault. (thumbs u

MisterMystery16Recreation.jpg

jle3p17.jpgjlacyber1p22new.jpg

I just got these in the mail yesterday from Pirate. These are my first full sized pages as my Walking Dead Page is 8.5x11. I grabbed these out of Pirates thread last week simply because I thought they were great looking pages at killer prices. The panel of Superman flying basically punched me in the face when I first pulled it out. I don't even know who the characters are in the JLE page but it's so sweet. That chick just looks insane...especially if you notice she's catching the drips of the dudes melting hand. Anyways...Doug Mahnke is the man...Pirate's the man...I'm hooked on this OA thing!

Edited by HeroDreamer