• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,773 posts in this topic

Geeez, its been a while since I've picked Anything up, probably about a year since I've done anything with my collection at all actually. Last move I made was to sell my first OA to Mr. NotSoNice, the best home the art could have(besides mine) , but that put me into a OA hibernation. Well, I just snagged this baby, cause I just couldn't stay away, and it was too good to pass up. My love is rekindled!!! Preacher Page 32, Issue 49, Jesse calling out the Big Man himself!

BmSpLlwCGkKGrHqEOKiMEtkZF0QBLfJgps3.jpg

WarOfKings-Ascension02pg03.jpg

Just picked up this War Of Kings: Ascension page. Haven't read the story but what can I say, Darkhawk's my boy! This page has him flying, shooting beams from his chest and kickin' . It was a no brainer :insane:

Edited by HeroDreamer

Geeez, its been a while since I've picked Anything up, probably about a year since I've done anything with my collection at all actually. Last move I made was to sell my first OA to Mr. NotSoNice , the best home the art could have(besides mine) , but that put me into a OA hibernation. Well, I just snagged this baby, cause I just couldn't stay away, and it was too good to pass up. My love is rekindled!!! Preacher Page 32, Issue 49, Jesse calling out the Big Man himself!

And I certainly do appreciate it.

Nice snag. I didn't think the page was going to sell, then I saw the snipe at the last few seconds. It certainly is a nice page. Congrats. :golfclap:

Just don't rekindle that love for PREACHER pages too much :sumo::grin:

And just as an FYI, it is issue 49 page 23 (the 32 is the page number with ads. 23 is the actual story page number)

And I certainly do appreciate it.

Nice snag. I didn't think the page was going to sell, then I saw the snipe at the last few seconds. It certainly is a nice page. Congrats. :golfclap:

Just don't rekindle that love for PREACHER pages too much :sumo::grin:

And just as an FYI, it is issue 49 page 23 (the 32 is the page number with ads. 23 is the actual story page number)

I didnt expect to get the page actually. I was at work and just had my brother snipe it for a low price. I figured the page would end up far beyond my reach. I'm glad it didnt. :whee:

Ah, and thanks about the page number, I was too excited to post that I totally missed that!

:signofftopic: Has the market cooled on Preacher? I've been out of the game a bit, anything been popping up?

I saw alxjhnsn's recent Plastino LSH piece, and of course I loved it. How could I not? He gave me Plastino's contact info, and after a couple emails and a week of waiting, I got this in the mail today:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

plastino_flash_v_superman.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I saw alxjhnsn's recent Plastino LSH piece, and of course I loved it. How could I not? He gave me Plastino's contact info, and after a couple emails and a week of waiting, I got this in the mail today:

plastino_flash_v_superman.jpg

Wow! This is so cool! (worship)