• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

I just added a couple of Frank Cho's University2 strips to my CAF.

As I understand it, Frank destroyed most of these, with only 20 or so surviving. This is the earliest strip out of the 14 I'm aware of. Sixth appearance of Brandy, the start of Frank and Brandy's first date, first appearance of Brandy's derriere... If that's not enough, check Frank's expression in the first panel.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=736322&GSub=111234

... and a chimp

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=736323&GSub=111234

I just picked up my newest Anthony Castrillo piece. This one's an imaginary Flash cover, very loosely based on the cover to The Flash 150. Doesn't it have an awesome SA feel?

castrillo-flash-sa-cover-cgc-formus.jpg

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

This piece rocks. Captian Cold is my favorite Flash villian. While I agree the page lay out invokes a Silver Age feel, the smoothest of the art could easily place it in the Bronze Age for me.

I just picked up my newest Anthony Castrillo piece. This one's an imaginary Flash cover, very loosely based on the cover to The Flash 150. Doesn't it have an awesome SA feel?

This piece rocks. Captian Cold is my favorite Flash villian. While I agree the page lay out invokes a Silver Age feel, the smoothest of the art could easily place it in the Bronze Age for me.

Yeah, I thought of that as soon as I posted the thing. It's the dialog that makes me think SA.

Wow that's awesome!

Thanks man. I'm pretty pumped for it.

hey folks,

I've put up a few things so I thought I would share!

1. A classic Tom Strong page where Warren Strong gives him a licking!

2. A moody Batman splash from Gotham Central by Lark and Gaudiano!

3. A Captain Marvel page by Chris Cross and Rodriquez!

link to CAF recent uploads

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

Edited by malvin

I just picked this up yesterday

It is by Artist Kalman Andrasofszky Who did the ION Miniseries covers

He told me once he saw the cover appear in Previews and didnt like how it looks so he redid it.

ION_05_99

Im new to the forum but got told by a old collector that I spoke to that I should post some of my works here so I thought why not give it a shot... I have looked around a bit on the forum and seems to be a verry nice place. Lets just hope I understand everything right so my post comes into the right place as well... :)

Here is some of my latest art. For more just visit my website were I upload new stuff now and then.

hellboyandangel.jpg

theairandspaceprogram.jpg

attackfrommars.jpg

And finally a little old classic gaming vs comic just for the fun of it!

duckhunt2.jpg

Hope you like it! :)

I just got in the best 3 page Silver Surfer Sequence from Issue 1 by Marshall Rogers!

At least the best 3 page sequence showing very little of silverado!

The 1st page - Surfer Speeds to Rescue Nova

The next 2 pages (DPS) where Surfer Rescues Nova!

The funny thing is, I bought the page as a DPS and it turns out it was split when it was published. Quite a coincidence since I just got the Keown page that is actually 1/2 of a DPS.