• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

I have wanted something from David Finch for the One Minute Later collection for years, going back to when I lived in the UK. I was thrilled to have won the Heritage Grand Prize for a free trip to SDCC as I was determined to at last get on David's list. I emailed with Meredith Finch before the show and I was the very first person in line on Thursday morning of SDCC.

I knew I wanted Captain America v. Baron Zemo but, they don't appear alone (as far as I could tell) on a single Marvel comics cover. What to do, what to do. Then it hit me -- Avengers #56 in which Captain America goes back in time and watches as Zemo sends Bucky to his death and Cap into frozen sleep. ONE MINUTE LATER, the time-traveling Cap would take a swing at Zemo before sadly fading away back to reality. Hope you like it!

With great thanks to Heritage, to Meredith and David and to my wife who said I should spend the money as a birthday gift

--- Finch OML on CAF

114174.jpg.9b3b8459f70092cd7ddfef274d795027.jpg

I just got in this cool Gary Frank Hulk page from Issue 400 featuring the Leader and Marlo!

CAF link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

I've not read the Hulk in a long, long time.

When did the Leader gain all those lumps on his bonce?

Okay here are my SDCC pick ups

The Question by Bill Sienkiewicz

5996949194_917f58ab5e.jpg

Jonah Hex by Jim Calafiore

5996947804_94a3578709.jpg

Jonah Hex by Ted McKeever

5996948238_355c552bdd.jpg

Jonah Hex by Todd Nauck

5996394187_2b68e982a6.jpg

Captain Marvel by Matt Wagner

5996393239_08f86f1937.jpg

Manhunter by Matt Wagner

5996948876_206edf8f9d.jpg

B'wana Beast by Matt Wagner

5996947258_48f586915e.jpg

Edited by Shemp

Thrilled beyond belief to add this complete Sheldon Moldoff Moon Girl story to my original art collection. This comes from issue #3 and has pages 1 through 12!

Published by EC Comics in the Spring of 1948. This is the first story in the book and the cover relates to this story

Many thanks go to one of the nicest board members we have. She showed pictures of them several years ago and I contacted her to let her know I was interested. She promised that if she ever decided to sell them, I would have first crack at them. She was true to her word :)

p1010005.jpg