• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

I couldn't believe my lowball bid won this nice Jim Lee page! Maybe it's the tight holiday budgets, maybe Albert Moy's prices are a bit high? I don't know. All I do know is that I got it for $500 less than he initially sold it for!!! yay.gif

Allstar Batman & Robin #3 page 8 cloud9.gif

A nice action sequence featuring the Back Canary!!

I couldn't believe my lowball bid won this nice Jim Lee page! Maybe it's the tight holiday budgets, maybe Albert Moy's prices are a bit high? I don't know. All I do know is that I got it for $500 less than he initially sold it for!!! yay.gif

Allstar Batman & Robin #3 page 8 cloud9.gif

A nice action sequence featuring the Back Canary!!

Congrats! The best eBay wins are always a bargin. grin.gif

Hey,

Arrived last week... Sandman 22, page 2. I am very pleased with this one, featuring Kelley Jones' work on Sandman and a great sequence from the Season of Mists arc to boot. It will be framed shortly!

Thanks to Paul Nicholson for quite graciously sharing this lead with me. cool.gif

Edited by Sonofahungryghost

Check out the two newest additions to my collection:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Date&Page=1&GSub=18144

Dan Parent cover art to Archie's Double Digest 173 and Dan Parent's version of "bad girl" Wonder Woman.

Everyone really needs to get a commission, page or cover from Dan. He's one of the best artists in comics and he's definitely one of the greatest Archie artists of all time.

www.danparent.com

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Mike Browning

Hey,

Arrived last week... Sandman 22, page 2. I am very pleased with this one, featuring Kelley Jones' work on Sandman and a great sequence from the Season of Mists arc to boot. It will be framed shortly!

Thanks to Paul Nicholson for quite graciously sharing this lead with me. cool.gif

Doohhh, it had Morpheus on it, why did I share the lead with you!

makepoint.gif

Anyway, a gorgeous, gorgeous page, KJ's work varies in style, this is similar to the Calliope page which sold recently, but ...better. Great part of the story on the page, Lucien, Matthew, books and the library element make it steeped in the Sandman mythos......makes me realize why I love this stuff!

As a bonus it's also nice to see a good scan! Glad it went to a good home.

Hey,

Hey, that looks familiar. Guess my loss was your gain. Congratulations its a really nice page. And kudos to Paul for the lead.

Cheers

Joseph

Hello all! This is my first post on this forum and unfortunately I don't have a scanner (plan on buying one after the holidays). I just picked up a Barry Windsor-Smith Conan panel page (issue #9 page 7) from Heritage as a retirement gift to myself. Can't wait to get it back from my framer.

wel gang here is my pick ups for the month of dec. sort of an end of the year report. i was kinda busy here i think this is the most pages i have brought in a single month. this year sorry no scans but some of these may still be on the bay scans that is. thanks. thumbsup2.gif

larry

MASTER OF KUNG FU # 121 PAGE # 15 DAVID MAZZUCCHELLI

GEN 13 # 58 PAGE 6 ED BENES

X-FACTOR # 78 PAGE # 1 LARRY STROMAN

AZRAEL # 84 PAGE # 1 SPASH SERGIO CARIELLO

A. POLLINA / M , MORALES UN-PUB MARVEL COVER TITLED NONE OF THE ABOVE. HAS FOUR MEAN LOOKING TEENS THAT LOOK LIKE MUTANTS MAYBE

Edited by lmiller

My Josh Medors commission, now colored:

1540572-Spidey-Goblin_color.jpg

did they color the original pencils/ink and who did the work? Super nice piece

Edited by pirate