• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Thanks! I'm really happy with this one. JJ was also kind enough to include a nearly poster size print of the Photoshop version which I may post in the gallery along side it.

My Josh Medors commission, now colored:

1540572-Spidey-Goblin_color.jpg

did they color the original pencils/ink and who did the work? Super nice piece

It was done by Photoshop on a scan by Terry at mycolorist.com for $100 in about 3 days. Thats who I used for the last Medors piece, too. I'll frame this print side-by-side with the original drawing and hang it in my office at the hospital!

Well I wanted a McFarlane page for a long time but can't afford the prices his Spidey stuff fetches so when I saw this Infinity inc. page I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a page of his art. I think a lot of his early style definitely shows through on this page and it's large art at 13"x19" so I am very happy with adding it to my collection.

infinity.jpg

And just in time for Christmas...

ShelbySantaHelper.jpg

I've loved elves and fantasy since I was a wee lad. Now that I'm grown up (in age anyway) I like my fantasy with some sex appeal grin.gif

SWEET...it's a HO HO HO

C

And just in time for Christmas...

ShelbySantaHelper.jpg

I've loved elves and fantasy since I was a wee lad. Now that I'm grown up (in age anyway) I like my fantasy with some sex appeal grin.gif

SWEET...it's a HO HO HO

C

No - it's just a HO.

THIS is a Ho Ho Ho ... wink.gif

http://cafurl.com?i=2212

Merry Christmas all ... may your stockings be art free (because you'd have to roll it up - and that's bad. Put your art under the tree.)

No - it's just a HO.

THIS is a Ho Ho Ho ... wink.gif

http://cafurl.com?i=2212

Merry Christmas all ... may your stockings be art free (because you'd have to roll it up - and that's bad. Put your art under the tree.)

Still the best Christmas Card EVER!!!!

Best,

Chris

No - it's just a HO.

Sorry...I have been trying to get rid of that stutter... thumbsup2.gif

Chris

well it is a ho ho ho if you use all three of her op.....

lets not go there devil.gif

A batch of new Ex Machina pages arrived today. My first interiors in 5 issues!!

First two are sort of continuations of Hundred's origin from the first issue, showing us the moments just after the explosion.

Bet Mitch has a splitting headache...

Nice WTC panel in this one...

The last page has pretty impressive detailing, which the picture doesn't do justice to -- this is the first true appearance of Pherson in the main storyline, as drawn by Harris!

Pherson and his animal pals defile a cathedral!

Thanks for looking.

J