• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. The link works, but I can't get the image to appear on the page. I'd have to shrink it down to stamp size based on what the screen says. Oh well.

===================

Step 1

1670124-Step1.jpg

====================

Step 2

Paste URL in here then Hit ok

1670124-Step2.jpg

1670124-Step2.jpg.a523ce9674e509241e957d21a6ec1835.jpg

nice page.s and thanks for the link iam going to see what they they still have. but look like you already cleaned them out 27_laughing.gif. thumbsup2.gif

larry ;]

Edited by lmiller

This is kind of a big art day for me.

1) My first cover

2) From the book I got my first OA from

3) From my favorite artist

4) The most I've shelled out for a single piece (worth every penny!)

Marvel Team-Up #2 Cover B

http://cafurl.com?i=3601

by Patrick Olliffe featuring Spider-Man, Hercules and some mythical

creatures.

As some of you know, I'm trying to piece this entire book back

together. A personal Grail!

Brian

Not a spectacular page, but it has bats in a few places and Robin too, so good enough for me!

Malvin

makepoint.gif That's a beauty of a page!!!! Batman, Wrightson, and I love when OA mentions landmarks or references real street names etc. Piece of sweet history there !!!! thumbsup2.gif

makepoint.gif That's a beauty of a page!!!! Batman, Wrightson, and I love when OA mentions landmarks or references real street names etc. Piece of sweet history there !!!! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it. But real street names? You've been to the real Gotham? grin.gifgrin.gif

Malvin

Hi everyone,

I purchased this Kirby page from Kid Colt #119 at WonderCon in San Francisco last weekend. It was consigned to dealer Steve Wyatt by Lisa Kirby. The inker on this page is Paul Reinman. He did a nice clean job with it. Enjoy...

KirbyKidColt119-700sm.jpg

Hi everyone,

I purchased this Kirby page from Kid Colt #119 at WonderCon in San Francisco last weekend. It was consigned to dealer Steve Wyatt by Lisa Kirby. The inker on this page is Paul Reinman. He did a nice clean job with it. Enjoy...

KirbyKidColt119-700sm.jpg

Very nice classic Kirby page!