• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RECAP Pg 2. Spidey, Avengers, X-Men, Batman high grade silver pedigree,.
2 2

30 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2024 at 3:25 PM, Readcomix said:

Thank for posting the interior shot. I have not seen the error before. Galactus looks like Torpedo!

Pretty sure that's all copies.

The "variant" in this case was originated I think in overstreet - but don't quote me on that part, just that all copies are "blue galactus," -also I mentioned this at least once before (maybe in General?) with more details, but it was so long ago that details are fuzzy.

Edited by grebal
no offense to anyone intended, and it changes nothing what a book is called

On 9/14/2024 at 7:57 PM, grebal said:

The "variant" in this case was originated I think in overstreet - but don't quote me on that part, just that all copies are "blue galactus," -also I mentioned this at least once before (maybe in General?) with more details, but it was so long ago that details are fuzzy.

That’s odd! I had both Silver and normal Purple Galactus. But I haven’t heard of blue Galactus. 

On 9/14/2024 at 7:10 PM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

That’s odd! I had both Silver and normal Purple Galactus. But I haven’t heard of blue Galactus. 

Mine looks like yours but I'd heard it called blue Galactus, though I could be wrong about where I saw the word "blue" - I haven't seen a comic with a non blue Galactus yet but I've only had about a dozen copies plus those I've seen online.

On 9/14/2024 at 7:57 PM, grebal said:

Looking at that old thread @mrlatko had linked, it seems both exist. I didn’t necessarily trust my memory as I was not a huge Secret Wars fan, but my first reaction was “looks like Torpedo.” It struck me as a new revelation, something I would think I would have otherwise remembered.

I think its a good time for a quick recap bump based off of the purple vs white Galactus....

RECAP!

Avengers 87 - VF - $74
Fantastic Four 54 F- $30
X-Men 141 - F- - $55
Spectacular Spider-Man 101 CGC 9.8 - $275
Batman 197 Northland Pedigree CGC 9.4 - $5,000
Secret Wars 1 Silver Galactic Error Print - VF - $30

If you have trades to put towards the Batman, please feel free to reach out