• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RE-OPENING, THANKS FOR THE LOVE - Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - SA DC/MARVEL - RECAP on Page 25, new stuff on page 26
12 12

577 posts in this topic

Hey friends, sorry for the radio silence today when I said I would be posting.  That lethargy I was feeling last night was apparently the beginning of being sick and I waken up this morning feeling pretty icky.

The impromptu listing this weekend was an earnest reaction to the overwhelmingly positive response to the thread, but it did feel a little harried and not as cohesive/fun

I have a bunch of great stuff coming in this week and next, so I’ll probably try to organize myself and do another one ASAP, but who knows - you all have moved me before!

For those that claimed stuff this weekend, let me know if you want an invoice now or to let it ride til next posting in order to consolidate shipping.

Thanks!

Edited by Corvonie

On 10/6/2024 at 6:18 PM, Corvonie said:

Ha, that’s a classic! My brother just used to stomp on my foot or kick me int the shins.

Mine used to wipe my face with the stinky kitchen sponge. Or crack my noggin with his letterman's ring.

On 10/6/2024 at 9:19 PM, lizards2 said:

Mine used to wipe my face with the stinky kitchen sponge. Or crack my noggin with his letterman's ring.

Oh man, I woulda hated the sponge! My Dad used to hit me with his hair brush and the thing I remember most was the smell 🤢.

On 10/6/2024 at 6:59 PM, Corvonie said:

Oh man, I woulda hated the sponge! My Dad used to hit me with his hair brush and the thing I remember most was the smell 🤢.

I will have to come over and do you some time. :gossip: