• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why don't you combine shipping ?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I just placed an order for some reholders and one card to be graded. And I mailed in the same box all together with same packing slip however you charged me 20 dollars return shipping for the single card and 25 dollars for the 8 card reholders. When isn't it easy to mail all 9 of my cards back in the same box together and I only pay the 25 shipping instead of 45??? Like work smarter not harder plus seems like a 20 dollar waste of my $$$  

• Administrator

Hi @Wayne Still,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do not support combined shipping because cards processed on separate orders and with separate services are nearly always completed at different times. Holding submissions requires storage space, and while one order may have little impact, storing thousands of orders that are otherwise ready to ship affects production times and our ability to forecast production times accurately, leading to longer turnaround times. So, as orders are completed we move them to shipping to return to the customer. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,