• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lauren Cohan NYCC help?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I just noticed Lauren is going to be at a panel at NYCC. Sadly I’m not going to be there. I don’t see any scheduled signing events but was wondering if anyone knew anything about a facilitated signing or anything. I have a sketch cover I’ve wanted to get signed for many years. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks. 

image.jpg

Edited by Remyvt

On 9/29/2024 at 6:17 PM, Remyvt said:

Hello, I just noticed Lauren is going to be at a panel at NYCC. Sadly I’m not going to be there. I don’t see any scheduled signing events but was wondering if anyone knew anything about a facilitated signing or anything. I have a sketch cover I’ve wanted to get signed for many years. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks. 

image.jpg

@Rich_Henn is an Official CGC Facilitator and will be at NYCC. Richhenn1@gmail.com 

On 9/29/2024 at 3:17 PM, Remyvt said:

image.jpg

Nice sketch by the way. 

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I've asked a few facilators already and it seems like they are only doing panels only and no signings. I've been waiting a long for her to show up at a convention too.