• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carp Sale
2 2

60 posts in this topic

Tales to Astonish 69 6.5 ow pages $30. This book appears better, but crunch at ULFC, creasing at URFC, and rumple running ¾ way down open edge FC from the top. Also, possible moisture stain @ LRBC corner – really tough to tell what this is.

tta69.jpg

tta69bc.jpg

Tales to Astonish 97 9.0 ow pages $95. This is a cracked out CGC 9.0 OW, label included. Bright with strong colors and superior gloss. Cool and crisp date stamp at ULFC.  :news: SOLD! :news: 

TTA94cgc9.0.jpgTTA94cgc9.0bc.jpg

TTA94cgc9.0label.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Werewolf by Night 3 9.2 slightly ow pages $75.  Notation in red ink in price/issue box.
wwbn3.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bou
wwbn3bc.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=b

Werewolf by Night 7 9.2 white pages $65. Couple spine tics upper spine, slight stack indent upper spine, raker marks (production) @ bottom edge FC.

wwbn7.jpg

wwbn7bc.jpg

X-Men 17 4.0/4.5 ow pages $70. Spine wear, spider creasing @ LRFC.

X-Men17.jpg

X-Men17bc.jpg

X-Men 24 6.0 slightly o/w pages $60. Spine wear, creases @ LRFC, backwards “7” pen mark in “X” of “X-MEN”.

X-Men24.jpg

X-Men24bc.jpg

On 10/11/2024 at 12:02 PM, Corvonie said:

:takeit: that’s a take!

Awesome - you should be able to make some magic with that one!

On 10/11/2024 at 12:02 PM, ThePreacher said:

takers. nice copy.

Thanks!

On 10/11/2024 at 3:04 PM, lizards2 said:

Awesome - you should be able to make some magic with that one!

Gonna try! That and ASM 10 have long been on my list bc of sinister six and (in the case of ASM 10) bc I seem to love every SA green cover Marvel made

On 10/11/2024 at 2:44 PM, lizards2 said:

Thanks - yeah, some people are under the impression I don't like gerbils Marvels. It's just that I've been collecting them for so long, that I don't need that many more.

That’s funny bc I first got to know you as a marvel (x-men) guy and it seems like the DC you pick up is more “fun” stuff than like serious keys etc.

On 10/11/2024 at 1:26 PM, lizards2 said:

Marvel Super-Heroes 14 copy c 8.0/8.5 white pages $85. Crease @ LRFC, light thumbnails open edge FC, light folds @ ULFC.  Published 5/68 (same as ASM issue #60) – early Spider-Man appearance in an original story – why is this squarebound still so cheap?

Spoiler

MSH14c.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bo

The one I got from you is much nicer. Though I guess that's mutual.

:banana: