• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Very Romantic Thread full of hugs and kisses and betrayal and heartbreak and mushy stuff Grandma always gossiped about

52 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any other negotiations

Zelle preferred but also accepting paypal , checks and MOs,  Checks gotta clear before books ship

$7 shipping via USPS for up to 3 books.  $10 shipping after that.   CANADA is MORE please let me know you are in CANADA  before paying thanks!

no bad listers

Returns ok within 5 business days and on the buyers dime.

My kudos:

My Love Story #6. Fine- to Fine ish. Just look at that smooch! Gonna have all the neighbor grannies gossiping.

nice glossy copy, staples are sunk with light tears at top staple but holding firm. Centerfold firmly attached, just like those lips!   Small tear back cover 

$50  SOLD!

IMG_3493.jpeg

IMG_3494.jpeg

IMG_3495.jpeg

Edited by speedcake

Love Diary #74. a most uncomfortable embrace!

Nice solid lower  mid grade . Centerfold detached bottom staple, bit of writing right side front cover.  What looks to be possible light sub crease front cover.  Half inch tear bottom FC.

$6

IMG_3496.jpeg

IMG_3497.jpeg

IMG_3498.jpeg

Edited by speedcake

On 10/18/2024 at 6:01 PM, speedcake said:

My Love Story #6. Fine- to Fine ish. Just look at that smooch! Gonna have all the neighbor grannies gossiping.

nice glossy copy, staples are sunk with light tears at top staple but holding firm. Centerfold firmly attached, just like those lips!   Small tear back cover 

$50

IMG_3493.jpeg

IMG_3494.jpeg

IMG_3495.jpeg

I'll be the gabbing granny on this one. Take.

smooching nurses! Tied to a wheelchair! It doesn’t get any better than this. Also, count the number of kisses in this issue and report back; the grannies desperately want to know. 

Love Stories #152  VG+ tear back cover, light crumpling front cover, OW pages

$15

IMG_3505.jpeg

IMG_3506.jpeg

IMG_3507.jpeg

Edited by speedcake