• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Transformers The Movie 1
1 1

5 posts in this topic

This was one of my favorite comics (and I believe one of the first I got) as a kid which is likely why it looks well worn. There are a lot of issues with it but I think I'd still like to grade it and put it up for display. There are what look like punctures on the bottom of several of the inner pages (see picture with red arrows) - is that something that would have happened during the printing process?

IMG_5605.JPEG

IMG_5606.JPEG

IMG_5607.JPEG

IMG_5608.JPEG

IMG_5609.JPEG

IMG_5610.JPEG

IMG_5611.JPEG

IMG_5612.JPEG

IMG_5613.JPEG

IMG_5614.JPEG

IMG_5615.JPEG

IMG_5616.JPEG

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5618.JPEG

First of all welcome to the boards, glad to have you join us! Thank you for sharing your childhood treasures! The holes you are referring to on the inner pages are gripper tears and do not have an effect on the grade of your book.

It looks like a well loved copy that has been read more than once!

4.5 IMHO

On 10/20/2024 at 3:14 PM, timfinz said:

First of all welcome to the boards, glad to have you join us! Thank you for sharing your childhood treasures! The holes you are referring to on the inner pages are gripper tears and do not have an effect on the grade of your book.

It looks like a well loved copy that has been read more than once!

4.5 IMHO

Thanks! I did read through it quite a bit. I remember bringing it on road trips to read in the car.

On 10/21/2024 at 1:05 PM, scburdet said:

I agree with 4.5, as long as you're submitting for nostalgic purposes, you can't lose.

I definitely just want to get this graded for nostalgia and display purposes.