• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jgreen wannabe...

17 posts in this topic

He is obviously a 70's child (look at his other wins) who loves western and horror CGC books at 9.4 or above. Got to give him credit, he certainly isn't scared of high bin's. You never know araich they may know more than we do...........

You may be right 'shroom....he seems to be amassing a high grade BA collection...and is not afraid to be the high bidder to get them....

Check THIS one that he used BIN on....I know a fair amount of people on this board would want this book...especially if it meets grade expectations... wink.gif

You never know araich they may know more than we do...........

Nah, I doubt this is part of any sort of strategy. Like you said, he's obviously a fan who knows what he wants, and will spend good money to get it. I would say he's paying high prices, but nothing I would consider totally crazy. Especially considering the genre he collects is not all widely available in grade.

Especially considering the genre he collects is not all widely available in grade.

Agreed...the current Chamber of Chills run that he is bidding on is not that easy to find in grade...especially the later run. Hell, they guide for a minimum of $12 each so the current price is not that outrageous. Hell, not everyone could get them for a few bucks like I did many years ago! smirk.gif

Check THIS one that he used BIN on....I know a fair amount of people on this board would want this book...especially if it meets grade expectations...

Well, for any board members who are willing to step up, he's listed another copy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12592&item=2172366678

Yeah....I didn't like his no return policy. I took a chance and hit the BIN of his other 9.4 this morning! The one up now is definitely overgraded. Look at the bottom staple! frown.gif

It also shows up if you use "sell similar". You have to delete all the paypal info at the bottom of the text so that you don't end up with multiple paypal buttons/additions with various 'seller added' dates. Looks sloppy.

-- Joanna

I'd like to hit my "dorito" on her forehead

So you've got a Dorito.......

But I've got a borrito grin.gif

Yeah....I didn't like his no return policy. I took a chance and hit the BIN of his other 9.4 this morning! The one up now is definitely overgraded. Look at the bottom staple!

I was pleased with my books, so I'd think you'll be ok.

This guy must have bought many duplicates in his day, because I've seen multiples of a lot of books.

Also, he's a quick shipper. wink.gif