• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest Ultimate FF

14 posts in this topic

The only Marvels I read are FF and DD so I was hoping someone could help me out here.

In the end of the latest Ultimate FF, Sue is talking to her mother and asks if her mother works for Doom. Mom denies it then turns to leave. She has a dragon tattoo on her back which appears to be significant, but the significance is lost on me. Anyone care to explain?

Doom had some sort of "mind-controling" tattoos placed on his "subjects".

This is apparently one of them and her mom is under his control? We will see...

On another note, I'm not sure I like the way they made Namor into an

Atlantean crimminal instead of a Monarch. Puts him directly into a villian catagory.

Doom had some sort of "mind-controling" tattoos placed on his "subjects".

This is apparently one of them and her mom is under his control? We will see...

On another note, I'm not sure I like the way they made Namor into an

Atlantean crimminal instead of a Monarch. Puts him directly into a villian catagory.

As long as we are complaining...

I just finished the TPB vol 4 and didn't care much for the mad thinker or how the Inhumans were handled.

What the 893censored-thumb.gif happened to that sexy red hair of Medusa!? mad.gif

LMao, yes it was. Hmm, what is Reed doing though thinking of Sue's mother in her underware? Lmao.

Proving he's a red-blooded American boy.

I thought that bit was very funny also.

LMao, yes it was. Hmm, what is Reed doing though thinking of Sue's mother in her underware? Lmao.

Proving he's a red-blooded American boy.

I thought that bit was very funny also.

Definitely my pick for best comic of the week. That scene with Reed imagining Sue's Mom in nothing but her bra in panties to fight Submariner was priceless.

However, I am stunned that the Human Torch going Supernova on Subby contained in a forcefield created by Sue didn't take him out. confused-smiley-013.gif I guess the Ultimate Submariner isn't as dependent on water as the regular Marvel Universe Subby. Even more shocking was that he now has some sort of power to call a huge God-like monster that could destroy an entire city. 893whatthe.gif Ultimate Subby is no joke.

Submariner is what Aquaman wants to be when he grows up.

I was talking with a comic dealer at a convention a few months ago on the subject of Marvel v. DC battles. On Submariner v. Aquaman said, "That would be a short comic. Three panels. Submariner meets Aquaman. Submariner delivers one huge punch. Submariner stands over Aquaman's lifeless corpse."

And I'm a DC guy.

I was talking with a comic dealer at a convention a few months ago on the subject of Marvel v. DC battles. On Submariner v. Aquaman said, "That would be a short comic. Three panels. Submariner meets Aquaman. Submariner delivers one huge punch. Submariner stands over Aquaman's lifeless corpse."

And I'm a DC guy.

But can Namor control sea creatures? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And I'm a DC guy.

But can Namor control sea creatures? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Rather large ones, if he has his special horn.

See FF 4. wink.gif