• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do anybody have a problem with this person "ast1155td"

33 posts in this topic

This person is the highest bidder of my items (CGC comics), so I send him the invoice, well I haven't heard within 7 days so I report to unpaid item and the next hour(this happen 4 days ago) I have a phone message that he want to discuss something about the items, so I e-mail him the invoice again, and now he call again via voice-mail, I ask him "what poosible that so important that you can't discuss through e-mail?" Well that all I have to say for now, I just want to know have anybody have problem with person as seller or buyer?

(shrug)

He's a well discussed buyer/seller here. Beyond the fact that often associated with the phrase "too much" (As in "Chris Bell paid too much for that TOD 10" or "He's asking too much for the Vancouver collection") I don't know of anyone having a real problem with him.

As for the phone thing, some people just prefer to use the phone, so maybe that's it? Personally, I HATE when ebayers decide they want to talk to me.

That's Chris Bell. He's a big buyer, but tried to make time payment arrangements on at least one very large ($100K+) transaction and had the seller pull out -- JP's CGC 9.6 copy of ASM#1.

Thanks for info! But its really don't make any sense all my payment option is open, so he don't need to call about some payment arrangement.

I didn't say he was going to try the same thing with you.

news.gifMaybe you should just call him and find out what he wants instead of sitting there wondering about it? foreheadslap.gif

<p>This person is the highest bidder of my items (CGC comics), so I send him the invoice, well I haven't heard within 7 days so I report to unpaid item and the next hour(this happen 4 days ago) I have a phone message that he want to discuss something about the items, so I e-mail him the invoice again, and now he call again via voice-mail, I ask him "what poosible that so important that you can't discuss through e-mail?" Well that all I have to say for now, I just want to know have anybody have problem with person as seller or buyer?</p> confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris is a solid guy - why don't you just give him a call? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif He's helped me out a couple of times without asking. confused-smiley-013.gif

I asked you the same thing several weeks ago. Why am I banned from bidding on your auctions? Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

popcorn.gifjuggle.gifpopcorn.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Now I am very curious

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

news.gifMaybe you should just call him and find out what he wants instead of sitting there wondering about it? foreheadslap.gif

Exactly. This is your business, sportcomics, not ours. How about communicating with your customers? You can start with my private inquiry I sent via eBay when I couldn't bid on your auctions--I haven't received a cordial, professional response from you. I'm assuming you are running a business here... confused-smiley-013.gif

Give Chris a call. Chris has been very cordial when I've called him in the past about purchases, although he generally requires for you to be flexible for payment.

Sterling