• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do anybody have a problem with this person "ast1155td"

33 posts in this topic

<p>sterlingcomics, I don't know what you talking about, you not even in my blocking list! </p>

What we have here is a failure...to communicate.

I'm assuming your eBay id is sport-comics, cause Chris has purchased items from that id. That and your id here is close enough for me to think these two accounts are one and the same.

My buying id is phantom-collector. Now go back and check. Why am I on your blocked bidder list? I figure if you can come on here and complain about your customers you can tell everyone why I am on your list. confused-smiley-013.gif I'm reasonable, but after you failed to respond to my private inquiry...

For those who are keeping track, this was my inital inquiry on sport-comics here on the boards.

Ya, I have a problem...he always outbids me . lol. No seriously, I don't know how many times I've bellowed out his name after an auction. I laugh about it now, but oh, the flashbacks smile.gif I see him as a serious buyer, so I think you will end up getting your money from him. I'd go ahead and speak to him on the phone and hear what he has to say.

Thank You!

That's the very first coherent sentence that you have posted on the boards.

Did one of your smart relatives help you out with that one?

Here's a word for you to look up in the dictionary. PROOFREAD. foreheadslap.gif

"This person is the highest bidder of my items (CGC comics), so I send him the invoice, well I haven't heard within 7 days so I report to unpaid item and the next hour(this happen 4 days ago) I have a phone message that he want to discuss something about the items, so I e-mail him the invoice again, and now he call again via voice-mail, I ask him "what poosible that so important that you can't discuss through e-mail?" Well that all I have to say for now, I just want to know have anybody have problem with person as seller or buyer?"

"Thanks for info! But its really don't make any sense all my payment option is open, so he don't need to call about some payment arrangement."

" Wait a minute, why that name Chris Bell sound familiar? Do he own a comic book shop?"

" sterlingcomics, I don't know what you talking about, you not even in my blocking list!"

" check my block list on both of your account still your IDs not listed!"

" Well that it! "

tonofbricks.gif