• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest v2: Left to name/start date.

139 posts in this topic

Tanx

Probably tonight or tomorrow. Have a good amount of work to do so I will bring some home to maybe get it started tonight. If not tonight, tomorrow for sure.
popcorn.gif

Russ, in the meantime if you're not ready to start, why not release the list of secret names that everybody sent you?

Something to do, and we can try to figure out who's who.

boy i just love it when people tell us how much they don't like stuff. like when that guy one time said how great it was he didn't buy that book because he hated it. that was totally awesome how the implication was that all the people that bought it were just a bunch of small minded jerkfaces. totally...frigging...awesome...like seeing the hand of God or something

Come on, I pop on here for a look and there's already some pizzing and moaning, Warlord's whining he doesn't have a spot, people are talking smack about their weird little "geek secret names" - it's like my worst nightmare multiplied by 10.

I am not trying to be funny or demeaning, I seriously am glad I never even thought about signing up for this. acclaim.gif

I seriously am glad I never even thought about signing up for this. acclaim.gif
Good, great.

Glad I won't be seeing your lame commentary every freaking round.

It's sure a relief. It would be miserable if we were subjected to the most intense lameness anyone can remember since MUZAK.

Come on, I pop on here for a look and there's already some pizzing and moaning, Warlord's whining he doesn't have a spot, people are talking smack about their weird little "geek secret names" - it's like my worst nightmare multiplied by 10.

I am not trying to be funny or demeaning, I seriously am glad I never even thought about signing up for this. acclaim.gif

You know, if you dont have any involvement in this contest, then STFU. Nobody gives a what you think. You come here and blast away at something you have no stake in. You have no dog in this fight so again, STFU.

Good, great.

Glad I won't be seeing your lame commentary every freaking round.

Don't be so sure. You know as well as I do that JC will be here each and every round to complain about a grade, people, or life in general. It's his purpose in life.

You know, if you dont have any involvement in this contest, then STFU. Nobody gives a what you think. You come here and blast away at something you have no stake in. You have no dog in this fight so again, STFU.

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gifyeahok.giftongue.gif

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif
893applaud-thumb.gif

We are also seriously glad you aren't in this either, JC. Feel free to STFU and move on.

You know, if you dont have any involvement in this contest, then STFU.

Too bad you geeks refuse to take your own advice and STFU about me. I just love how pop into threads I start, and toss insult after insult, and then have the utter gall to tell me to shut up.

Get freaking real people, and if I want to comment on this stupid contest, I will. At least until you ALL STFU on the negative comments when I bring up a subject.