• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the Web-Site for Grading Your Own Comics

20 posts in this topic

Can someone post the site address where I can grade my own comics? I remember seeing a site where you choose different levels of various defects (e.g., Spine roll, color lifts, corner blunting, abrasion, tears, tape) for your comic. Each level of each defect was accompanied with a picture of the defect. When you finished, you press the Grade button and magically, the grade popped up.

Thanks,

Clay

Christo_pull_hair.gif

It would help if the books pictured were mainly dark, or black covers.....would help to identify the defect.

I'd like it better if the "floating" qualified grade emblem were not in the way too. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I agree. I spent ages trying to get rid of the floating box because it was in the way. AND their 'help' button doesn't work.

On the other hand, I thought that the site would give me a starting point. Or not?

Well, it's an attempt at a grading guide.....just needs fine-tuning. At least they're trying. confused-smiley-013.gif

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions? At this point, the site really doesn't do too much and if it is "fine-tuned" it'll probably cause more problems than it solves, I think. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, it's an attempt at a grading guide.....just needs fine-tuning. At least they're trying. confused-smiley-013.gif

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions? At this point, the site really doesn't do too much and if it is "fine-tuned" it'll probably cause more problems than it solves, I think. confused-smiley-013.gif

"There you go again,man, with those Negative waves...."

Oddball.jpg

Wrong picture. makepoint.gif

kelly-42.jpg

It was close enough, Dang nabit!!! sumo.gif

Really enjoyed that movie when it came out! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That was like 1970. 893whatthe.gif Geez you're old.

So tell me, what was it like when the meteor hit and killed all of the dinosaurs? popcorn.gif

kelly-42.jpg

So tell me, what was it like when the meteor hit and killed all of the dinosaurs? popcorn.gif

Well,...since YOU'RE the only one left......you tell me!

1048385-rimshot.gif

acclaim.gif

kelly-42.jpg

Now, now...

We all know the only one here who can answer that one is Pov. flowerred.gif