• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Art get together at the Shuley Museum Feb 18th

48 posts in this topic

I was going to PM everyone that has been invited or were at the last one, but I wanted to extend this to everyone that collects art.

I am having my semiannual "Art Forum house party" at my place in Attleboro, Mass. Everyone that can join us, please do. It's scheduled for Feb 18th - 1pm -

I hope to see the usual suspects : Drummy, Niko, Alberto, Spider9698, Rob_React among a few others.

I have extended the invite to Ted Van Liew from Superworld. Ted has collected some nice items for his personal collection. I will also ask Bechara to see if he can make it.

Kids and wives, friends are also welcome. Food and drinks will be served. I got it all covered.....

So, PM me for directions, home number etc.....

If this date doesn't work for most, then we will reschedule.

Hey Mike!

I'll have to check the calendar, but it sounds good right now...can't wait to see the new stuff, especially Alberto's hordes!

And maybe Nik and I can talk about a huge Bowen statue order... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks!

Dan

I hope to see the usual suspects : Drummy, Niko, Alberto, Spider9698, Rob_React among a few others.

I have extended the invite to Ted Van Liew from Superworld. Ted has collected some nice items for his personal collection. I will also ask Bechara to see if he can make it.

I'll be able to do it this time. thumbsup2.gif