• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Art get together at the Shuley Museum Feb 18th

48 posts in this topic

Actually, I think I am going to be doing this soon. The last one went so well and there were people that couldn't make it for various reasons that really wanted to come....I was shooting for August intitally, but I am thinking May...That is, if there is enough interest...

People that are interested, chime in.... yay.gif

Actually, I think I am going to be doing this soon. The last one went so well and there were people that couldn't make it for various reasons that really wanted to come....I was shooting for August intitally, but I am thinking May...That is, if there is enough interest...

i'm in for may!!

Count me in buddy! smile.gif