• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you first learn of the CGC forum?

328 posts in this topic

I first heard about the forum from Flaming Telepath and I joined after recommendations from Arex Crooke and Anfield Fox.

Have you noticed how those three hardly ever post since you joined hm

When self flagellation was simply not enough, I reached out for a group of sadists with shared interests and my psychiatrist suggested I try these boards.

It's done wonders :insane:

Your over-confidence is showing. :baiting:

I first heard about the forum from Flaming Telepath and I joined after recommendations from Arex Crooke and Anfield Fox.

How did you know Arex before joining the forums?

Internet stalker :gossip:

I actually learned of this forum about 3 years ago when I googled "CGC".

I was just curious about the company since I owned 2 slabs in my entire collection...and to my surprise it is right where I live. I was still out of the hobby at the time but I probably visited this forum daily for almost a year looking mainly at "What is new in your collection" and "PGM" to look at all the great books that people posted. Took me a while to bother to get a private email account to officially join the forum later.

Great thread I enjoyed it much! :headbang: I got out of comics during the Aluminum Age as a early teen then early 2000's discovered ebay and said mess now I can buy al these comics I wanted as a kid but couldn't find at my local shop...then went back and forth for a few years on ebay until about a year ago some guy called "Stupidman" on the ebay comic board turned me on this place! Instead of checking the latest centerfold or metal band while I drink my coffee before work I have been here everyday. I have been learing a TON and enjoy it!

I was wondering what CGC was, because of all them EBay auctions where the boks was CGC'd. And so I ened upo at the website, then forum. Now I am here.

First post ion this thread!

What a great first post! (worship)

Good god..my IQ dropped from reading my own post.